Maintenance & Emergencies
All maintenance & repairs should be reported to your All Properties Group Greater Springfield Property Manager, and ideally it should be in writing, so both you and the property manager have a record of it.
In situations of an emergency, please phone our office on 07 3447 3199. If it is after hours, please see our emergency hotline list to contact the specialist of your emergency.
Your lease agreement does not authorise you to do repairs yourself. If you do so, the landlord is not obliged to reimburse you for the cost incurred. We ask that you use our tradespeople as they are trusted by our company to carry out necessary emergency repairs.
Emergency items are generally those that could cause injury to the tenant or damage to the property, and may include:
- water pipes have broken or burst
- blocked or broken toilet (if a second toilet not available)
- serious roof leak or gas leak
- dangerous electrical fault, dangerous powerpoint, loose live wire etc
- flooding, rainwater inundation inside the property, or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage (ie impact by a motor vehicle)
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- hot water service failure on a weekend
- fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure
- fault likely to injure a person, cause damage or undue inconvenience