On offer is a great representation of a perfectly presented golf frontage home that is classic in design yet suits the modern buyer as there is so much space on offer.
With a total of six bedrooms, two of which have stunning en-suites no matter what your family structure is we have you covered. Even if you simply want to have friends and family stay, there is plenty of space on offer so everyone will be well looked after.
Loaded with features including
* Full sized separate media room with double doors for privacy
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
* Beautiful entry foyer with a grand set of stairs as the main feature
* Separate formal living area
* Separate formal dining area
* Architectural features throughout
* Grand street appeal yet located in a super quiet exclusive cul-de-sac location
* Fully zoned and ducted air conditioning
* Master offers oversized parents retreat, gorgeous en-suite with feature spa bath, huge walk in robe plus large balcony overlooking the golf course
* Upstairs has another large living room
* Extra-large laundry with direct outside access
* Separate powder room downstairs for daily use
* Huge timber decked patio area that extends right out to the boundary line that gives you one of the biggest entertainment areas you will find
* Stunning concrete swimming pool with salt water chlorinator that also takes in the views of the golf course and will be the hub of any party
* Kitchen offers all the mod cons you would expect including stone tops, great golf course views, dishwasher, lots of pantry space, stainless steel appliances and loads of bench space
* Lots of storage not only under the stairs but we also have a dedicated store room in the garage that would be perfect as a wine cellar plus we have lots of linen storage throughout the whole home
* Double lockup remote garage plus another buggy or small car space
* Other valuable features you need to know about is that this home offers pop up irrigation system, 5kw solar system, ultra-quiet location, security alarm system, only one owner, down lighting throughout and built in 2005
A location like this is simply irreplaceable, walking distance to schools, shops, golf club yet you are located in what feels like your very own private cul-de-sac. With a super friendly neighbourhood feeling you can't go wrong with this family home.
The current home owners have decided a down size is necessary we are looking for a new owner to come and enjoy this amazing property just as much as the current owners have.
For further information please contact Jonathon McMahon or Leanne Ollerenshaw and we will be more than happy to assist you in your enquiry.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."