Why build when you can move straight in! The home is only 4 years old and presents like brand new. Offering a floor plan that simply works and a backyard that is extra functional plus a gorgeous swimming pool and alfresco area.
On offer is an ultra-modern and contemporary home that is exceptionally priced and offers everything you need to get into the Brookwater market.
Located in a highly desirable part of Brookwater you will see how much value is on offer.
* Great street appeal with feature pivot front door
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
* Separate second living/media room
* Study/Office space
* Plantation shutters and high quality window covering to all windows
* High ceilings throughout
* Quality floor coverings to entire home
* Feature down lighting
* Ducted air conditioning to entire home
* Loads of cupboard space and huge under home storage options
* Upstairs offers an extra living space or open home office area
* Three large bedrooms all with built in robes
* Master bedroom is gorgeous with its own private balcony and large walk in robe plus a stunning en-suite
* Fans to all bedrooms
* Great views!!!
* Artificial turf to entire back yard offering the ultimate practical low maintenance solution
* Beautiful in-ground swimming pool that also has its own under cover BBQ area
* Three full bathrooms including one downstairs
* Large alfresco rear deck that is perfectly positioned to take in the views of the native bushland and swimming pool
* Double lockup remote garage
* Located on a super low maintenance fully fenced and secure block
At this price and location the home offers so many features you are going to simply fall in love with this amazing property.
For more information of anything you need please contact Leanne Ollerenshaw or Jonathon McMahon and we will do everything we can to welcome you to our wonderful community of Brookwater
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."