You can't beat the value on offer here Positioned in one of Brookwater's most sought after streets and with uninterrupted views of the golf course, you can't look past this one.
Offering the space and functionality that most only dream of this home delivers much more than a great location.
Loaded with features including:
* Five genuine bedrooms all with built in robes
* Three bathrooms that have been fully renovated
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
* Modern Kitchen with all new appliances
* Brand new paint, carpets and window dressings throughout the entire home
* Four outdoor entertaining areas
* Only one neighbour
* Fully fenced 656sqm block with side vehicle access
* Flat block that has loads of room for a pool and still plenty of space for the children to play
* One of the best views of the 11th Green you will ever find
* Upstairs offers reverse cycle air conditioning
* Downstairs has individual air conditioning to all bedrooms
* Master bedroom has a really generous walk in robe as well as private en-suite with double basins
* Huge garage that has so much room for a third small car or large workshop or that extra storage that we all seem to need
* Bedroom 5 downstairs has its own private access and bathroom which means it could be great to sublet or perfect as a teenager's retreat (Or even a Air BNB income stream?)
Walking distance to the golf club, parks, local schools, and lots of transport and shopping options we have it all so don't miss out on this great home.
What more could you ever want? To ensure you don't miss out you need to be at the open home this weekend. A home that has this much space, renovated from head to toe by a local reputable builder and has these views will not last so don't delay.
For further information contact Jonathon McMahon or Leanne Ollerenshaw and let's make your next purchase a great experience. We look forward to meeting you soon.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."