This is the ultimate family home located on a huge 1095sqm block with stunning swimming pool.
*** Don't forget to watch the video***
Welcome to 17 Julian Court, a home that is only 10 years old, built by local G and P builders we offer you everything you need plus more.
There is plenty to explore so make sure you watch the video all the way through.
* Four big bedrooms all with built in robes
* Master bedroom is very spacious with a large walk through robe and gorgeous en-suite featuring double sinks and huge shower with double shower heads
* Open plan living, kitchen and dining area all flow seamlessly to the outdoor area
* Kitchen has loads of pot draws, heaps of bench space, huge walk in pantry and a large 900mm gas cooktop and plumbed in fridge space
* Childrens retreat off the bedroom wing
* Huge separate rumpus room perfect to keep the children (or dad) happy
* Huge back and side yard that is fully fenced and gives the family lots of safe space to play
* Stunning salt water swimming pool that is big enough to do laps as well as a large play area for the kids under the shade sail
* Media room
* Lots of internal storage
* Concrete footpaths around the entire home
* Two water tanks connected to irrigation for yard
* Two sheds, perfect for the handyman
* Off street parking on concrete for a boat and caravan
* Solar hot water system
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
* Plantation shutters plus high quality window coverings throughout
* Full security screens to entire home
* Fans throughout
* Brand news carpets and freshly painted
* Double lockup garage with remote access
This wonderful home has absolutely everything you will ever need. Don't delay your inspection at the next open home or you will miss out. For more information about our wonderful community as well as this stunning home feel free to call Jonathon McMahon or Leanne Ollerenshaw and we will we help you find your dream home.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."