Welcome to 28 Hallvard Crescent, a home that is a lot more than you typical design. With loads of yard the family will have heaps of fun playing in a safe and secure location yet only minutes from all amenities.
*** Make sure you don't miss the video tour***
Positioned perfectly on a large 631sqm flat block offering both side access for a boat or caravan plus a drive through garage with undercover storage for another trailer or your toys.
Loaded with features including:
* Four genuine bedrooms all with built in robes
* Master offers a large walk in robe and separate en-suite
* Generous separate laundry with direct access to outside
* Spacious double lockup remote garage that has space for extra storage plus gives a drive through option with extra roller door
* Huge entry hallway showing off 2.7 meter high ceilings that are on offer
* High quality carpets and floor coverings throughout
* Full security screens to the whole home
* Beautiful faade and street appeal
* Walk directly to schools, shops, transport and child cares centres only minutes away
* Big back and side yard perfect for any family to play
* Generous outdoor entertainment area that is large enough for both your BBQ setup plus large table and chairs for entertaining
* Double gate side access
* NBN connected
* Great kitchen layout with large stone tops, dishwasher, and all the extras you would expect
* Open plan living and dining that is oversized and has loads of natural light and high ceilings while in compete privacy
* Fully ducted air conditioning
* Quality window coverings to the entire home
* Floor to ceiling tiles and high end finish to main bathroom
* Fans throughout
This stunning home is perfectly located and only five years old. In fantastic condition there is nothing to do but simply move in and start enjoying your new home.
For further information make sure you watch the video or contact Jonathon McMahon or Leanne Ollerenshaw and we will do everything we can to help you move to this wonderful community of Augustine Heights.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."