We welcome you to 16 Isidore Street, a home that is perfectly positioned to suit any buyer that is budget conscious yet wants to live the fantastic family friendly Augustine Heights lifestyle.
With the space you need for a young family and still room to play in the back yard this home has it all. But best of all the two separate living areas is the real feature most only dream of.
Having been built in early 2013 by Terra homes, this home is in near brand new condition and is walking distance to the local IGA shopping centre and all the local schools and child care centres.
* Four genuine bedrooms all with built in robes
* Two deluxe bathrooms
* Master has its own brand new reverse cycle air conditioning, en-suite and walk in robe
* Large kitchen with quality benchtops, lots of storage, dishwasher, large fridge space, plenty of cupboard space and best of all overlook the back yard
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
* Large second living area which is perfect as a home media room
* Main kitchen area with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Separate living room with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Security screens to all windows and doors
* Generous outdoor entertainment area with privacy blind
* Fully fenced and secure 405sqm flat block
* Fans to all bedrooms and main living area
* Separate laundry with loads of extra storage plus extra linen cupboard in hallway
* High quality flooring to all rooms including tiles to main living zone and hallway
* Double lockup remote garage
* Ultra-low maintenance block with established front garden
* 3kw Solar System
* LED lights throughout
All this spread over a generous block and priced to sell. This is as good as it gets so make sure you don't miss the open home. For further information contact Leanne Ollerenshaw or Jonathon McMahon and we will do everything we can to assist you to move into the neighbourhood.